Milwaukee is a collection of cultures, connections and creativity. It's people, places and partnerships. Think big city with a small town attitude. Milwaukee has the best of both worlds.
World-class amenities like the Milwaukee Art Museum, Miller Park and Summerfest. Small town treasures like authentic architecture and neighborhoods, terrific ethnic restaurants, beautiful gardens parks and boulevards, a spectacular lakefront and nearby hills and forests that make getting away for the weekend very easy.
Useful Milwaukee information links on the Web:
- westown.org -- Westown Association
- milwaukeedowntown.com -- Milwaukee Downtown Association
- historicthirdward.org -- Third Ward Association
- easttown.com -- East Town Association
- www.milwaukee.gov-- City of Milwaukee
- ridemcts.com -- Milwaukee County Transit System
- http://www.mpw.net/Pages/parkingops.html- City of Milwaukee Dept. of Public Works- Parking Operations
- jsonline.com Milwaukee's daily newspaper online
- OnMilwaukee.com -- Milwaukee's daily magazine and Internet City Guide
- www.mmac.org Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce (MMAC)
- www.visitmilwaukee.org VISIT Milwaukee